Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2015

New posts from Michael voris, the Vortex and Church Militant TV

I have decided as you have seen to post videos from Michael Voris. Voris for those of you unaware is a conservative Catholic from The Detroit area who has a internet network that promotes conservative catholic views mostly about abortion and liberalism infecting the church. I don't agree with everything he says but since many of my viewers and readers are Catholic and because liberals have been attacking the church for quite awhile I have decided to take action and promote Michael's videos on my blog.

7 comments:

Dont mess with Texa$ said...

This guy might be Catholic but I can really relate to this guy. Isn't he a priest or something? I heard he wasn't married.

Duane from Maine said...

This guy sounds like the Catholic equivalent of Pat Robertson.

And to answer your question Brian I am from Winterport Maine. Its just 30 minutes north of Bangor.

Anonymous said...

Yeah... Mike Voris isn't so bad. I am an evangelical but I still like his videos even the ones that some conservatives catholic or evangelical might find pushing it to far. Please post more of these.

mainestategop said...

@Duane I know where Winterport is. I grew up in Bangor I drove through your town a couple of times.

mainestategop said...

@Texa$ Michael Voris I read is a consecrated celibate. He doesn't want to get married I guess he doesn't have time anyway.

MickeyDago said...

I think Voris SHOULD get married. It would set an example. I remember there was a similar channel on youtube you had on with a guy from Louisiana who was married and had a family show. And if I recalled he had 21 kids and was an accountant. How about featuring him?

mainestategop said...

You mean Ray Alleman of Citadel Catholic media. Yeah I should but I can't post too many youtube videos on my blog since it eats up bandwidth or some on slow computers. Eventually I think I will get around to that.