Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A hate crime not reported by the media #justiceforjessica

What if I told you that in Mississippi the KKK had gang raped a black teenager then doused her body with gasoline and burned her to death, wouldn't that make you outraged? Well added with the problems going on such as the mass shooting by an amateur white supremacist in South carolina coupled with a historic church burned down not to mention communist piggies beating up and shooting blacks the media certainly would have much to do.

 But that isn't the case. In reality it was a gang of 17 black muslim gangstas, YO! Raping and violently killing a white girl. a teenage girl named Jessica Chambers who was raped strangled doused with gasoline and left to burn to death all because she was white and not a muslim. The media which supports black muslims more than whites I guess and that loves Islam a religion that supports these things wont report it. Justice is supposed to be blind, and not biased. And so is our cowardly, politically-inbred media.

Even when they do it to each other or non-muslim blacks the left defends them.

When you report a single broken window in Texas as a “hate crime”, but can’t be bothered to raise the issue of a 19 year old girl burned alive by 17 men? There’s a name for that… journalistic malpractice. The FBI only got involved after there was a national outrage over the violent death. Many of the killers some of whom were on parole and had also drug charges in addition.

The left is also silent throughout the nation. You wont find hashtags like #justiceforjessica or #womenslivesmatter or #whitelivesmatter for that matter too. And lets also not forget a few other headlines the liberal press wont touch...

Like how a federal judge a white women who opposed racial profiling became the victim of a robbery by three blacks. REASON: She was white...


     

Or how Shoe companies report 1,200 people are killed over sneakers every year!!Look it up here Also





AND HOW ABOUT THIS! A Muslim illegal immigrant rapes a woman at a gas station while yelling allah akhbar.

Oh by the way, the victim was a black woman. still it doesn't matter. Muslim murderers are always well like by liberals.

If ever there was proof that the media is slanted to the left this I guess is s wrap


8 comments:

Herbert said...

Great article Brian! listen... i need to ask you something. I am close to getting off of my guardianship i hope. If I do can you please buy me a greyhound ticket to someplace where it'll be easy to start over? See I don't know if i will be able to get my money back and I am worried my psychiatric record will block me from getting good jobs. Also I am still on SSI and I heard they can discriminate because of that! Can you help me?

Anonymous said...

You know what Brian? My uncle Gordon would probably say that Jessica did something wrong to deserve getting burned to death like that she probably insulted them or something like that. He is a communist and so are some of the other people who are commenting anonimusly about me. they say that i am a racist for saying that illegal aliens contribute to unemployment but then turn around and say i am dumber than shit. My uncle charles for instance says that I blame everyone else but myself for why I am so stupid and why nobody likes me. I never id anything to anybody! And yet they say its all my fault I was abused all my fault I have no job all my fault Im fat and on SSI and on retarded meds. The meds say to me everyday take them because you're stupid. I don't need to take them but they make me. They even make me urinate in a cup to make sure Im on my meds or dad says he'll lock me up in the crazy house again. Everyone is so mean in Appleton. If they weren't they'd put a stop to this, give me my money and my chance and let me leave!

mainestategop said...

I am so sorry Herbert about your situation. I hope your attorney gets you emancipated so you can go to work and be independent. Let me know after its done. Have your attorney call my number and well arrange for a ticket out either by bus or amtrak. I don't know where you can go. If you didn't have a psych record or a problem similar to that I'd say go to either Kansas or Oklahoma but I don't know now. I would suggest either Denver, Salt Lake city Utah, ETC. If you can't get off SSI that could also be a problem. They can exploit you if they want.

My best recommendation if you want jobs would have to be either Salt Lake City or Oklahoma city. Good places to live Herbert. You'll do great there.

Your relatives come off as very bad people. Maybe they're the ones who are mentally ill? Also your uncle Gordon sounds like Lenin.

GordonBowler said...

I don't support it Herbert! I think its terrible! Americans of all color need to come together and put a stop to it! The media should have brought it up and asked how such a thing could be allowed and what posesed these thugs to do what they did! I am not a racist. What you said WAS RACIST! At supper when you and your dad your guardian argued about finding work and you said the economy in Wisconsin was bad and your dad told you the economy was not that bad as it seems what you said was that AND I QUOTE HERE! "Illegal alien wetbacks also make life rough for everyone by taking away their jobs. If there are more unemployed whites and blacks than there are jobs there's no way I can get no matter how much you beat me with the stick!" You called them wetbacks! That is a racist slur. Its not their fault its your fault you can't get a job! It looks bad to you because your unemployed but compared to most of america the economy in wisconisn is fine. No one hires you because your social skills are very crumby. You show it off everytime! I know you'll get angry and deny everything and say Im a bigot and that I don't care about you well too bad herbert! You said wetback! Illegal immigration has nothing to do with why you can't get a job! its because your mentally ill. You can't work. We tried getting you a job at Mcdonalds that fell apart, you blew it! you need to come to terms with your disability and come to terms with your limitations. You are not a normal person you will remain that way until you take responsibility for your disability and your bad behavior. you have a behavioral problem that's why no one is hiring you.

mainestategop said...

so what happened at McDonalds?

Anonymous said...

YEah did we forget to mention they were muslims? oh yes! The religion of peace is at it again!

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised this has any attention! Every time a white person is raped or killed by a mexican or a negro the media never says a word and the police usually do nothing!

paco said...

Oh man... When these creatures rape they are violent. This is far worse than what even so called skinheads would do to their women.