Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY VIEWERS!

If you're wondering why all the posts in foreign language its a tribute to my foreign viewers who make up quite the bulk of my viewership. I gave out seasons greetings to my viewers in Eastern europe mainly in Russia, ROmania, Hungary and Czech republic. Also I gave a shout out to my viewers in Germany.

SO! This Christmas for my viewers a treat. christmas specials! From the holy, to the haughty, cartoons, movies, even amateurish monstrosities from newgrounds.com such as the retarded animal babies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Christmas in Tattertown! I forgot about that one! And real funny with that Simpsons show the Christmas that almost wasn't but then was!

Anonymous said...

I forgot all about these! I didn't even know that they had some of these shows! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

nice one!

Anonymous said...

Dude! post South park christmas and charlie brown christmas! it aint Christmas without charlie Brown!

Anonymous said...

OMG Christmas in Tattertown!! I haven't seen that since I was a kid!!