Search This Blog

Friday, December 18, 2015

Over one million viewers on Mainestategop and counting!

This is a response to several emails I got last week claiming that despite having over 600 articles (including some that were later deleted because of censorship by blogspot and because of inactive accounts ETc) on my blog no one visits it. They claim that I preach to myself that no one cares ETC. Well today I am going to debunk that here and now...




As you can see here since 2008 we had over Sixty-one million viewers. Yes folks! Sixty-one million viewers! Many of them from outside the united states. Russia, Hungary, Sweeden, Brazil and India were among our best viewers. Our biggest viewership actually came during inactive times like during 2012-2014. I was away then didn't know if I wanted to continue bet everyone shouted for more! more! more! Its kinda like the First season of the old 80s sitcom who's the Boss? with Tony Danza. The show who's the boss was cancelled after its first season because the networks didn't quite like it and tony Danza faced prison for assault in a bar fight, but went on to do 8 seasons because the reruns were very popular. They brought the show back. Who's the Boss went on to score high ratings during 8 seasons before wraping up in the 90s.

 This is how Mainestategop blog came back to life last year. And Believe me I got no intention of stopping it now. While inactive and dormant during 13 and early 14 the blog was visited by a lot of people from Europe and asia mainly from Hungary and Russia who thought of our blog to be very popular.

In addition, the blog became popular thanks in part to Mark Fiore the freedom hating left wing cartoonist after it has been said that I was the inspiration for many of his cartoons in particular Dog Boy and Mr Dan. I don't think I need to tell you which character is based on yours truly...

The biggest reason my blog is popular is because i discuss popular subjects yes but most of all because I discuss things that no one talks bout or hears about. Like how Social security is being used to confiscate bank accounts or people i know who suffered because of liberals. I also post things that are interesting like popular Youtube videos or historic articles like the one about The Battle of Lepanto.

And of course liberals having a whine out in the town I guess are also people I should thank too. In particular oldfartrants who accused me of setting up sock accounts and who attacks me because I support Citizens united and the constition. More on that another time.

So to all the liberals who ridicule me saying this blog doesn't get read, well up yours lefties. read it and weep or as one person I know would say, EAT IT UP! EXCELLENT STEW!

And too my loyal viewers thank you for letting me know you cared especially to my viewers oversesas! God bless you all! And may god bless America and my America bless God1

5 comments:

mainesucks said...

People in Russia tend to be crazy. I guess they are worse off since communism collapsed. People in Maine are like this too. That is so sad but not surprising that so many people take this insane right wing blog seriously.

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOME BRIAN! Glad to see you're renewing the blog and war against liberal fascists!

mainestategop said...

Maine is still as liberal as ever

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

It looks like they like you a lot over in Hungary and Eastern Europe Brian.