Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2016

TED CRUZ SUPPORTS MAINESTATEGOP AND NEALFM (Pledges on Pay Bork too!)

We got a response from Senator Ted Cruz last week for operation Paybork! Senator Cruz joins a long list of senators who have pledged to stop Obama from nominating a liberal judge in place of Antonin Scalia (May he rest in peace)

Sorry I didn't get to share this but I had lots of articles I wanted to get done and I got a family to raise. Here it is! A response to New England Alliance for Liberty and Free Markets and those who support Ted Cruz and the American way.

Hi Brian!

My office was delievered information about OPERATION PAYBORK which I have read and I wanted to respond to let you know that I will pledge to prevent Obama from nominating a liberal justice to replace Antonin Scalia. I also want to let you know that you're all doing a good job! I haven't been able to take the time out of my busy schedule to read your Blog and see some of your videos but I will try to over the weekend.

Thank you Very much for you're support and for your encouragement. I hope to see all of you at the convention this summer!

THE NEW ENGLAND ALLIANCE FOR LIBERTY AND FREE MARKETS SUPPORTS TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT! IN THE EVENT THAT TED CRUZ DOES NOT SUCCEED WE WILL INSTEAD VOTE EITHER FOR TRUMP OR KASICH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! We got Cruz on our side! Woo hoo!!

Trump2016 said...

If Trump is elected We can not only replace Scalia with a decent judge we can impeach the ones who are undesirable.